The Hon. Mick de Brenni (Virtual)
Minister for Energy, Renewables & Hydrogen, & Minister for Public Works & Procurement
Queensland Government, Australia
- Day 2 Opening Keynote Addresses
- Minister for Energy, Renewables and Hydrogen and Minister for Public Works and Procurement: 12 Nov 2020
- Minister for Housing and Public Works; Minister for Digital Technology; Minister for Sport: 12 Dec 2017 – 11 Nov 2020
- Minister for Housing and Public Works and Minister for Sport: 10 Feb 2017 – 11 Dec 2017
- Minister for Housing and Public Works: 8 Dec 2015 – 10 Feb 2017
- Chief Government Whip: 19 Feb 2015 – 16 Feb 2016
Campaign Director Queensland Council of Unions (QCU), Assistant Secretary United Voice, Industrial Officer TCFUA, Retail, Cleaning.
Community Activity: Logan East Community Neighbourhood Association, Trail Care, Vice Patron Surf Life Saving Queensland, Mountain Bike Australia, RATS Cycling Club, Bicycle Qld, Patron Springwood Puma F.C.