Article First published: 16 February 2022 on Port of Rotterdam Website as part of the Port of Rotterdam Magazine...
News Centre, ammonia, climate neutral, COP21, decarbonise, emissions, energy mix, european commission, green deal, hydrogen, hydrogen europe, hydrogen-based fuels, IMO, maritime, ports, shipping, transport, zero-emissions
Published June 2021 by Hydrogen Europe Hydrogen Europe is the organisation representing the interests of the European hydrogen industry....
- Interview with Ahmed Aboutaleb, Mayor of the City of Rotterdam at #WorldHydrogen2022
- Interview with Jeannette Baljeu, Regional Minister, Province of Zuid Holland at #WorldHydrogen2022
- Interview with Rob Jetten, Minister for Climate and Energy Policy, Netherlands at #WorldHydrogen2022
- Interview with Frans Timmermans, Executive Vice President of the European Commission at #WorldHydrogen2022
- PR & VIDEO: World Hydrogen 2023 Returns to Rotterdam Doubling in Size