Hydrogen Fundamentals for Energy Transition
The TU Delft Masterclass is an opportunity for attendees to gain insight from the World’s leading experts on how hydrogen can help optimise commercial, environmental & economic objectives.
The course covers both hydrogen projects and the use of hydrogen as a fuel. The Masterclass will fast track the development of knowledge for commercial & technical executives as well as policy makers. The aim is support the success and development of hydrogen, as well as provide a competitive edge to the individuals attending.
This course will examine the Hydrogen economy and energy transition, the potential of production, transport and storage, and the use of Hydrogen in hard to abate sectors. At the end of the masterclass participants will discuss the challenges, opportunities and outlook for Hydrogen. The course is designed for those looking to gain a better understanding of the fundamentals of the Hydrogen industry – from the technical to the commercial to the strategic. See below delegates invited to attend:
- Governments and parastatals involved in developing low carbon policy and strategy
- Hydrogen business development and project teams.
- Renewables teams looking at mixed projects with Hydrogen
- Energy executives moving into the Hydrogen industry and part of new energy mix.
- Transport departments looking at Future of Fuels & Hydrogen
- Industrial producers
- Energy Off-takers