Thank you for Participating at World Hydrogen 2023
The leading global platform for hydrogen business returned to the iconic Rotterdam Ahoy 9-11 May 2023 doubling in size. Enabling twice as many companies to showcase, collaborate and do deals to advance the global hydrogen economy.
The Sustainable Energy Council with partners the Port of Rotterdam, the City of Rotterdam and the Province of Zuid-Holland welcomed over 11,500 decision makers, Energy Ministers, and CEOs from over 100 countries, to enhance the event as the official global springboard for hydrogen deals and project developments where real action is displayed to inspire and motivate the rest of the world.
Featuring the C-Level Summit, a bustling Exhibition, the inaugural Africa Hydrogen Forum, an insightful H2 Tech Series, the World Hydrogen Awards, unique Site Visits to the Port of Rotterdam hydrogen projects and non-stop networking for the entire value chain, this 2023 edition was the biggest World Hydrogen yet! View our photo gallery and read the Executive Summary coming soon!
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Rotterdam Ahoy next year on 13-15 May for World Hydrogen 2024 Summit & Exhibition
Catch Up with All the #WorldHydrogen2022 Insights
With Thanks to Our Partners, Sponsors & Supporters
The World Hydrogen Summit Aims to:
- Establish a role for hydrogen in long-term international energy strategies
- Eliminate unnecessary regulatory barriers and harmonise policy standards
- Engage internationally and track progress – Hydrogen’s complex supply chains mean governments, companies, communities and civil society need to consult regularly
- Encourage the sharing of good practices and cross border infrastructure
- Stimulate commercial demand for clean hydrogen
- Address investment risks and routes to avoid the valley of death
- Support R&D to bring down costs
- Demonstrate real-world pilots and at scale demonstrations to support the development of policy, business cases, technology, consumer confidence and build supply chain capacity
- Capture the potential of key markets leading the Hydrogen revolution
- Support high quality jobs which will require highly skilled and trained workers, as well as export opportunities for growing international markets
- Understand where and how to leverage the power of low-carbon hydrogen to carve out a position for your company in a fast-growing market