Thank You for Your Excellent Participation at World Hydrogen 2022
Thank you to all participants, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors & supporters, it was a pleasure to host you at the World Hydrogen 2022 Summit & Exhibition which took place on 9-11 May at the Rotterdam Ahoy.
The industry’s feedback has been outstanding! We welcomed 6000 industry professionals from around the world who got down to business, inspired by 150 speakers, 180 exhibitors & 42 Sponsors who showcased the latest hydrogen tech and projects covering the entire value chain aiming to accelerate the decarbonisation journey towards NetZero.
During 3 busy days in Rotterdam, participants joined insightful panel discussions as well as in high-level meetings drilling down what the key priorities are for the industry to scale up in the year ahead. The Platform Where Hydrogen Deals Get Done demonstrated it was not just a motto, but a clear description of what took place over the 3 days, with exciting announcements from across the sector, including:
- Rotterdam to provide 4.6 mt of hydrogen by 2030
- Queensland signs Export Deal with Rotterdam
- bp to become lead developer in WA solar & hydrogen megaproject
- HYVIA unveils new Renault Master Van H2-TECH
- BEH2YDRO launches 100% hydrogen heavy-duty engine at World Hydrogen Summit
We look forward to welcoming you next year at #WorldHydrogen2023 – your trusted platform where hydrogen deals get done. Speak to our team today to Book Your Stand as over 50% has already been sold!
Catch Up with All the #WorldHydrogen2022 Insights
Recharge Your Strategy with the Latest Hydrogen Policy, Projects & Technology
The World Hydrogen Summit & Exhibition is recognised as the leading global platform dedicated to hydrogen industry advancement. Produced by the Sustainable Energy Council (SEC) in partnership with the Province of Zuid-Holland, the City of Rotterdam and the Port of Rotterdam, World Hydrogen is the place to meet with government and private sector leaders to showcase, discuss, collaborate and do business, driving the hydrogen industry forward.
As the world re-opens for face-to-face meetings, trust the industry’s feedback by choosing the world’s leading H2 event to conduct your business. We look forward to welcoming you at the leading global platform for hydrogen business. Join us in May 2023 at the Rotterdam Ahoy to recharge your strategy with the latest project announcements, policy developments and technology innovations, all under one roof. Get in touch with our team to discuss your tailored participation!
With Thanks to Our Partners, Sponsors & Supporters
The World Hydrogen Summit Aims to:
- Establish a role for hydrogen in long-term international energy strategies
- Eliminate unnecessary regulatory barriers and harmonise policy standards
- Engage internationally and track progress – Hydrogen’s complex supply chains mean governments, companies, communities and civil society need to consult regularly
- Encourage the sharing of good practices and cross border infrastructure
- Stimulate commercial demand for clean hydrogen
- Address investment risks and routes to avoid the valley of death
- Support R&D to bring down costs
- Demonstrate real-world pilots and at scale demonstrations to support the development of policy, business cases, technology, consumer confidence and build supply chain capacity
- Capture the potential of key markets leading the Hydrogen revolution
- Support high quality jobs which will require highly skilled and trained workers, as well as export opportunities for growing international markets
- Understand where and how to leverage the power of low-carbon hydrogen to carve out a position for your company in a fast-growing market