New Dates Announced for World Hydrogen 2022
The Sustainable Energy Council (SEC) in partnership with the Province of Zuid Holland, the City of Rotterdam and the Port of Rotterdam are pleased to announce the World Hydrogen 2022 Summit & Exhibition will now take place on 9-11 May 2022 at the Rotterdam Ahoy.
The change reflects the feedback from our partners, sponsors and supporters following the impact of the recent Omicron variant on restrictions and international travel. We are confident the new dates will allow for wider participation at the event in person and provide the added benefit of a larger exhibition space to welcome an even greater global audience of hydrogen players.
We look forward to welcoming you at the leading global platform for hydrogen business. Join us in May to recharge your strategy with the latest project announcements, policy developments and technology innovations, all under one roof. Get in touch with our team to discuss your tailored participation!
With Thanks to Our Partners, Sponsors & Supporters
Catch Up with All the 2021 Summit Insights
The World Hydrogen Summit Aims to:
- Establish a role for hydrogen in long-term international energy strategies
- Eliminate unnecessary regulatory barriers and harmonise policy standards
- Engage internationally and track progress – Hydrogen’s complex supply chains mean governments, companies, communities and civil society need to consult regularly
- Encourage the sharing of good practices and cross border infrastructure
- Stimulate commercial demand for clean hydrogen
- Address investment risks and routes to avoid the valley of death
- Support R&D to bring down costs
- Demonstrate real-world pilots and at scale demonstrations to support the development of policy, business cases, technology, consumer confidence and build supply chain capacity
- Capture the potential of key markets leading the Hydrogen revolution
- Support high quality jobs which will require highly skilled and trained workers, as well as export opportunities for growing international markets
- Understand where and how to leverage the power of low-carbon hydrogen to carve out a position for your company in a fast-growing market