The Sustainable Energy Council invites representatives from media companies to apply for a Press Pass to attend events and cover the newsworthy content discussed (with the sole purpose of reporting about it on the media channels that they work for.)
Members of the working press, who meet SEC criteria, can register for a complimentary press pass to cover the Summit. Press passes are strictly reserved for media companies writing articles or producing broadcast coverage, for example reporters, editors, publishers, photojournalists, freelance writers*, etc.
*Freelance writers must have a documented assignment from a specific news organization to receive press registration.
To apply for a Press Pass, please follow the instructions below:
- Click on the button below and complete the Press Application Form.
- SEC will review your application and will request further information if needed.
- You will receive an email either confirming your application or requesting further information.
- Once your application is confirmed you will also be added to our mailing list to receive updates and highlights before the event.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your event badge and latest information will be emailed to you a few days before the event.