Building a Sustainable Energy Future, Together
With the emergence and increasing demand for renewable energy, the next 2-3 years will become a critical window for many of the policy and investment decisions that will shape the next 10-15 years. It is for this reason, that The Sustainable Energy Council (SEC) was founded to call upon decision makers from leading industry and governments to take action now – advancing the conversations in efforts to harmonise policy standards, share of good practice and develop the infrastructure required. Our events act as a roadmap for the future, by bringing together governments, companies and industry leaders to seize this opportunity for change.
Our events will focus on accelerating the energy transition for renewable energy and fossil fuels, energy efficiency, energy storage, access and innovation as well as mobilising global investments. The Sustainable Energy Council (SEC) is a world-leading advisory, events and training producer for a cleaner and more sustainable world. Our mission is to:
- Establish leading forums for companies and government entities focused on the development and deployment of clean energy and sustainability across the World;
- Promote the clean energy industry and inform the wider community of the benefits of the sector;
- Collaborate with government agencies and other stakeholders in policy development and regulation of this rapidly developing and exciting sector;
- Develop a series of strategic alliances with research institutions, international associations, media and others to drive the delivery of clean energy and sustainability solutions across the world;
- Assisting governments, industry and the community to meet low carbon targets and sustainability goals.