Welcome to the World Hydrogen 2022 Summit & Exhibition.
We have put together the following Press Pack for your ease and convenience.
>> PLEASE NOTE THIS PAGE WILL BE CONTINUALLY UPDATED<< So please check in regularly.
Please find here the general maps with location of Registration, Exhibition Hall, Summit Room and Lunch, Awards & Gala Dinner Room.
- We have allocated you a designated Press room, which you are able to utilise for whatever you need. This is located on the 2nd floor, and is Room Dock 3. (See general maps)
- You can find a link to the press pack here: https://www.world-hydrogen-summit.com/press-pack/
- You can reach me via WhatsApp during the event on +44 (0)7511 935736
World Hydrogen 2022 Awards – WINNERS
World Hydrogen 2022 Awards Winners Announced
The World Hydrogen 2022 Awards sponsored by Shell, took place on the evening of 09 May 2022, at a ceremony held in the Rotterdam Ahoy during the World Hydrogen 2022 Summit & Exhibition, with 6 winners recognised in different categories for their fantastic contribution to the hydrogen industry.
>Link to online version with IMAGES OF WINNERS >> https://www.world-hydrogen-summit.com/winners-announced-for-world-hydrogen-2022-awards/
- Press Contact Sustainable Energy Council
- Air Products to Supply First Rotterdam Green Hydrogen Filling Station for Trucks in 2023
>>Link >> https://www.airproducts.com/news-center/2022/05/0503-air-products-rotterdam-green-hydrogen-filling-station-for-trucks
- Presentation Generating a Cleaner Future: >>Link>> https://www.world-hydrogen-summit.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/H2fM-Online-Capabilities-Brochure_EN.pdf
- Press Contact: All requests for interview should be centralized via Astrid Dendievel
Tel: +32 476 042 860
Australia Hydrogen Council (AHC)
- The Hydrogen Economy can’t wait for market forces alone to drive decarbonisation
- Spokesperson for interviews
Dr Fiona Simon, CEO, Australian Hydrogen Council
- Press Contact
Tel: +61 410 206 634
Port of Corpus Christi
>>> PRESS RELEASES LINK >>> https://www.world-hydrogen-summit.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Media-Kit_Port-of-Corpus-Christi.pdf
- You are able to connect with Jeff Pollack, CSO of the Port of Corpus Christi Authority (Port of Corpus Christi). It is one of the largest energy export terminals in the U.S. and a
critical provider for energy to Europe. The Port of Corpus Christi and Howard Midstream Energy Partners, LLC, recently executed a Memorandum of Understanding stating their intention to convert Howard’s Javelina refinery services facility into the region’s first carbon-neutral hydrogen production facility. The Javelina facility is strategically positioned in the Port of Corpus Christi with pipeline connectivity to all six of the local refineries.Jeff would be happy to discuss how the Port of Corpus Christi is uniquely suited to become the nation’s premier carbon capture and sequestration management hub due to a high density of industrial CO2 emitters, a robust network of existing pipeline infrastructure, and the Port Authority’s ownership of lands leading to state waters in the Gulf of Mexico. He can also share broader industry insights, including how the Port of Corpus Christi has committed to developing much needed infrastructure to collect and pressurize CO2 for injection in permanent geological storage formations offshore in the Gulf of Mexico.If you’re interested, we’re happy to set up a time for you to connect at your convenience.
Jeff Pollack, Chief Strategy Officer at PCC
- Press Contact
Lisa Hinojosa, Communications at PCC
Port of Rotterdam Authority
<<UNDER EMBARGO UNTIL TUESDAY, 10 MAY, 2:00 P.M.>>
- Rotterdam can supply Europe with 4.6 megatonnes of hydrogen by 2030
- Press Release English: https://www.world-hydrogen-summit.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/POR_press-release-4.6-Mton-hydrogen-10-May-2022-ENG.pdf
- Press Release Dutch: https://www.world-hydrogen-summit.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/POR_persbericht-46-Mton-waterstof-10-mei-2022-NED.pdf
- Supporting slides: https://www.world-hydrogen-summit.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/POR_slides-for-press-WHS-May-2022.pdf
- Spokesperson for Interviews
- Press Contact
Spokesman Port of Rotterdam Authority
Tel: +31 (0)6 224 66 55
- This map combines the locations and energy production of planned solar parks and roofs, with the capacity and bottlenecks of the electricity network.
This shows that we cannot directly connect 36% of the new sustainable solar energy production in the next 5 to 10 years to the infrastructure as it is now. That is more than in mid-2021: the congestion problems are increasing. The current network simply cannot handle it. >> Link>> Sweco publiceert kaart knelpunten groene energietransitie – Sweco Nederland
- Press Contact & Spokesperson regarding energy transition & hydrogen
Bert van Renselaar
- Top firms in hydrogen delegation to Europe – Australian energy companies wanting to pivot to a future hydrogen economy are preparing for their biggest trade summit in Europe in more than two years. >> Link >> https://7news.com.au/business/top-firms-in-hydrogen-delegation-to-europe-c-6410945
- Three case studies showcasing Australia’s innovation in the hydrogen sector
- World Hydrogen Summit Media Kit – Long Pipes
>> Link >> https://www.world-hydrogen-summit.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/World-Hydrogen-Summit-Media-Kit-Long-Pipes.pdf
- World Hydrogen Summit Media Kit – Global Energy Ventures
>> Link >> https://www.world-hydrogen-summit.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/World-Hydrogen-Summit-Media-Kit-Global-Energy-Ventures.pdf
- World Hydrogen Summit Media Kit – CWP Global
>> Link >> https://www.world-hydrogen-summit.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/World-Hydrogen-Summit-Media-Kit-CWP-Global.pdf
- Press Contact
Karin van Wesep
Tel: Mobile/WhatsApp +44 75533 70079
<<BOTH NEWS STORIES UNDER EMBARGO>>
- WORLD FIRST:
On May 9 at 12AM, we will launch the 100% hydrogen engine of BeHydro at stand H5 in Ahoy, Ahoyweg 10, 3084 BA Rotterdam. You can register via this link.
- OFFICIAL INAUGURATION of the Hydrocat, the first hydrogen powered CTV (Crew Transfer Vessel). This takes place on May 10 at 5PM at Haysehaven, De Rotterdamweg 7, 3089 JV Rotterdam. You can register via this link.
- General Information
CMB.TECH is a cleantech company that builds, owns, operates & designs large marine and industrial applications that run on hydrogen and ammonia. CMB.TECH also offers hydrogen and ammonia fuel to its customers, either through own production or by sourcing it from third party producers.
- Spokespersons available for interviews at World Hydrogen 2022
- Alexander Saverys, CEO, CMB.TECH
- Roy Campe, CTO, CMB.TECH
- Press Contact
For additional information, interviews, and high-resolution footage, please contact:
Tel: +32 499 39 34 70
- Leading hydrogen R&D company Star Scientific attends World Hydrogen Summit 2022 in Rotterdam.
Andrew Horvath, Global Group Chairman of Star Scientific
- Press Contact
Tel: +61 410 483 609
We’ve built the world’s first hydrogen powered water taxi
- Launching world’s first hydrogen powered watertaxi next month. On June 15 2022, the first boat is ready to take off which we will be celebrated in Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Media are invited to join the event during Blue Ocean Week at the SS Rotterdam.We ‘d like to share more about this prestigious project that proves how hydrogen can actually be applied. Cooperation in the sector is key here. Together with our partners of the SWIM consortium and with support of Shell and the Port of Rotterdam we have made it happen. The hydrogen powered watertaxi proves how we can end the ‘chicken and egg’ cycle.Contact for Interview
Initiator and project manager Maarten Fonteijn
He is available during the Summit, or afterwards upon request.Press Contact
Meetings can be set up via Thea van Unen, 003 6 4507 2225 or via the email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.Website: