Column by: Allard Castelein, CEO of the Port of Rotterdam Authority. First published: 1st February 2022 on Port of...
Hydrogen Europe – A workable approach to additionality, geographic & temporal correlation is key to the achievement of the EU Hydrogen StrategyNews Centre, 2030 goals, additionality, capacity, climate neutrality, decarbonise, demand, energy carriers, europe, fossil fuels, fuels, hydrogen, hydrogen strategy, netzero, power purchase agreements, ppa, renewable, supply
Published June 2021 by Hydrogen Europe Key recommendations: The European Commission should consider exempting Renewable Fuels of Non-Biological Origin...
- Interview with Ahmed Aboutaleb, Mayor of the City of Rotterdam at #WorldHydrogen2022
- Interview with Jeannette Baljeu, Regional Minister, Province of Zuid Holland at #WorldHydrogen2022
- Interview with Rob Jetten, Minister for Climate and Energy Policy, Netherlands at #WorldHydrogen2022
- Interview with Frans Timmermans, Executive Vice President of the European Commission at #WorldHydrogen2022
- PR & VIDEO: World Hydrogen 2023 Returns to Rotterdam Doubling in Size