Column by: Allard Castelein, CEO of the Port of Rotterdam Authority. First published: 1st February 2022 on Port of...
Hydrogen Europe – A workable approach to additionality, geographic & temporal correlation is key to the achievement of the EU Hydrogen StrategyNews Centre, 2030 goals, additionality, capacity, climate neutrality, decarbonise, demand, energy carriers, europe, fossil fuels, fuels, hydrogen, hydrogen strategy, netzero, power purchase agreements, ppa, renewable, supply
Published June 2021 by Hydrogen Europe Key recommendations: The European Commission should consider exempting Renewable Fuels of Non-Biological Origin...
- >> WHS22 NEWS >> Namibia stakes its future on the green hydrogen market
- >> WHS22 NEWS >> Video: Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) WHS22 Roundup
- >> WHS22 NEWS >> Video: World Hydrogen 2022 Summit & Exhibition – Leaders Takeaways
- >> WHS22 NEWS >> Video: Summary of the Awards Ceremony
- >> WHS22 NEWS >> Video: CMB.TECH presented two world firsts at the World Hydrogen Summit