Article First published: 16 February 2022 on Port of Rotterdam Website as part of the Port of Rotterdam Magazine...
Two ports connecting to change the world
News Centre, 2030 goals, 2040 and 2050 goals, Allard Castelein, blue hydrogen, carbon footprint, CCS, circular industry, climate goals, electrolysers, Germany, green hydrogen, greenhouse gas emissions, hydrogen, hydrogen certification, hydrogen projects, pipelines, Port of Rotterdam, Rotterdam, trade lanes, wind farms
Column by: Allard Castelein, CEO of the Port of Rotterdam Authority. First published: 1st February 2022 on Port of...
- PR & VIDEO: World Hydrogen 2023 Returns to Rotterdam Doubling in Size
- >> WHS22 NEWS >> Namibia stakes its future on the green hydrogen market
- >> WHS22 NEWS >> Video: Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) WHS22 Roundup
- >> WHS22 NEWS >> Video: World Hydrogen 2022 Summit & Exhibition – Leaders Takeaways
- >> WHS22 NEWS >> Video: Summary of the Awards Ceremony