Article First published: 16 February 2022 on Port of Rotterdam Website as part of the Port of Rotterdam Magazine...
Two ports connecting to change the world
News Centre, ammonia, climate neutral, COP21, decarbonise, emissions, energy mix, european commission, green deal, hydrogen, hydrogen europe, hydrogen-based fuels, IMO, maritime, ports, shipping, transport, zero-emissions
Published June 2021 by Hydrogen Europe Hydrogen Europe is the organisation representing the interests of the European hydrogen industry....
- >> WHS22 NEWS >> Namibia stakes its future on the green hydrogen market
- >> WHS22 NEWS >> Video: Australian Trade and Investment Commission (Austrade) WHS22 Roundup
- >> WHS22 NEWS >> Video: World Hydrogen 2022 Summit & Exhibition – Leaders Takeaways
- >> WHS22 NEWS >> Video: Summary of the Awards Ceremony
- >> WHS22 NEWS >> Video: CMB.TECH presented two world firsts at the World Hydrogen Summit