Published July 2021 by Hydrogen Europe Key Recommendations 1. Create a distinct hydrogen GO, separate from electricity and gas....
Hydrogen Europe – Unlocking the Potential for Clean Mobility: the revision of CO2 emission standards for cars & vansNews Centre, cars, clean mobility, co2, emission, hydrogen, hydrogen europe, mobility, net zero, standards, vans
Published July 2021 by Hydrogen Europe Executive Summary Hydrogen Europe considers the revision of the Regulation setting CO₂ emission...
- Interview with Jeannette Baljeu, Regional Minister, Province of Zuid Holland at #WorldHydrogen2022
- Interview with Rob Jetten, Minister for Climate and Energy Policy, Netherlands at #WorldHydrogen2022
- Interview with Frans Timmermans, Executive Vice President of the European Commission at #WorldHydrogen2022
- PR & VIDEO: World Hydrogen 2023 Returns to Rotterdam Doubling in Size
- >> WHS22 NEWS >> Namibia stakes its future on the green hydrogen market