Jeffrey Pollack is the Chief Strategy and Sustainability Officer at the Port of Corpus Christi Authority, where he oversees...
Felipe leads the growth of bp’s global hydrogen and carbon capture and storage business. Felipe leads the growth of...
Dr Axel Wietfeld serves as CEO of Uniper Hydrogen and oversees Uniper’s global Business Line Hydrogen in order to...
Dr Sunita Satyapal is the Director for the U.S. Department of Energy’s Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technologies Office within...
Biography Greg Hands was appointed Minister of State at the Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy on 16...
Frans Timmermans began his career with the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs in 1987. After taking part in the...
Jeannette Baljeu is currently Regional Minister of the Dutch province of Zuid-Holland (2017 – present). Zuid-Holland is The Netherlands’...
Alicia has led investment and strategy in global markets for nearly 25 years, managing private equity funds, market entry...
Dr. David Burns is Vice President of Clean Energy at Linde. Prior to this, Dr. Burns served as Vice...
Eiji Ohira is the Director General of the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)’s Fuel Cell and...
- Interview with Ivo Bols, President Europe and Africa, Air Products at #WorldHydrogen2022
- Interview with David Koole, Advisor International Climate & Energy, Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) at #WorldHydrogen2022
- Interview with Allard Castelein, CEO, Port of Rotterdam at #WorldHydrogen2022
- Interview with Randolf Weterings, Programme Manager Electrification and Hydrogen, Port of Rotterdam at #WorldHydrogen2022 Awards
- Interview with Axel Wietfeld, CEO, Uniper at #WorldHydrogen2022
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- December 2022
- November 2022
- September 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- December 2021
- November 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- August 2020
- July 2020
- June 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- February 2020
- August 2019