World Hydrogen 2022 Summit Programme Announced!
Welcome to the World Hydrogen 2022 Summit & Exhibition, the leading global platform dedicated to hydrogen industry advancement. Produced by the Sustainable Energy Council (SEC) in partnership with the Province of Zuid-Holland, the City of Rotterdam and the Port of Rotterdam, World Hydrogen 2022 is the place to meet with government and private sector leaders to showcase, discuss, collaborate and do business, driving the hydrogen industry forward.
As the world re-opens for face-to-face meetings, trust the industry’s feedback by choosing the world’s leading H2 event to conduct your business. View the Summit Programme & join us at the Rotterdam Ahoy to recharge your strategy with the latest project announcements, policy developments and technology innovations, all under one roof.
With Thanks to Our Partners, Sponsors & Supporters
Catch Up with All the 2021 Summit Insights
The World Hydrogen Summit Aims to:
- Establish a role for hydrogen in long-term international energy strategies
- Eliminate unnecessary regulatory barriers and harmonise policy standards
- Engage internationally and track progress – Hydrogen’s complex supply chains mean governments, companies, communities and civil society need to consult regularly
- Encourage the sharing of good practices and cross border infrastructure
- Stimulate commercial demand for clean hydrogen
- Address investment risks and routes to avoid the valley of death
- Support R&D to bring down costs
- Demonstrate real-world pilots and at scale demonstrations to support the development of policy, business cases, technology, consumer confidence and build supply chain capacity
- Capture the potential of key markets leading the Hydrogen revolution
- Support high quality jobs which will require highly skilled and trained workers, as well as export opportunities for growing international markets
- Understand where and how to leverage the power of low-carbon hydrogen to carve out a position for your company in a fast-growing market